- A discussion of MRDS models and types, advantages and disadvantages
- How to find the dot quickly and consistently from ready and holster
- How to use the optic body to “aim” the pistol without the dot
- Shifting to back up sights
- Unconventional shooting positions and finding the dot
- Using the dot up close not just at distance
Price includes a $25 range fee. If you are a member of Miamisburg Sportsman Club, please contact us at email@example.com for a $25 discount code.
PLEASE NOTE: Tuition is not refundable 30 days prior to the course date. Exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis. All cancellations are subject to a 6% transaction fee.