- The “package” of the grip, trigger, wrists, elbows and upper torso working in harmony with one another.
- Resetting the trigger while in recoil recovery versus waiting for the gun to settle before resetting
- Minimum trigger finger movement to help reduce sympathetic interaction of the whole hand.
- Not “outrunning” the front sight or dot.
- Fast but accurate shooting.
- Cadence of fire.
Price includes a $25 range fee. If you are a member of Miamisburg Sportsman Club, please contact us at email@example.com for a $25 discount code.
PLEASE NOTE: Tuition is not refundable 30 days prior to the course date. Exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis.